Extra small, self-installing, polymorphic, invisible remote keylogger with built-in SMTP server and screen capturing capabilities.
Keylogger is a computer program that records all keystrokes made on a monitored computer. Our Keylogger has several unique features which distinguish it from other keyloggers available on the market.
- monitoring part (server) of the software is only 53kB in size, and it is automatically created and preconfigured by the viewing part of the software, self-installed in less than a second on a monitored PC, of course completely invisibly
- silently logs all keystrokes, mouse events, windows captions, and time of all the events
- completely invisible in Windows Taskbar, Start menu, Add/remove programs; can be covert in Processes list of Windows Task Manager as well
- monitoring part self-installer can be also put together with some file (eg. a picture, video, free game, another program etc.), so it appears that only this covering file is being opened
- emails the captured data once a day to specified email address, using a built-in SMTP server - you just enter the email address, this bypasses most of the firewalls
- even if offline, still stores the captured data and sends them once the Internet connection is available
- emails with captured data are automatically processed via POP3 protocol with the viewing part of the application
- captures screen in given intervals - from a second to months
- optimized CPU and memory consumption, programmed in C++
- viewing part (client) customizably displays the captured keystrokes, mouse events, windows captions, datetime and screenshots
- automatically generates user-preconfigured self-installing keyloggers (monitoring parts)
- downloads and processes emails with the captured data with built-in POP3 client, from multiple monitored PCs
- no installation, everything contained in one single file - customizable captured data viewing application, keyloggers self-installer and self-uninstaller generator
Examples of use:
- monitor what your employees, co-workers, competitors, children, wife and others actually do
- record every communication made on a remotely monitored PC - emails sent/received, Internet websites visited, messengers (AOL, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN, AIM etc.), personal & business correspondence, passwords entered - including the ones entered on "secure" websites, credit cards used (only if legally allowed to do so!)
- useful for surveillance, investigation, information gathering
- only legal use allowed
Systems: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
Price: only $19
Refund policy: 30-day money back guarantee. We're ready to help you with any problem, functionality, setting etc. to reach your satisfaction. Otherwise we offer refund.
© 2011 San Pedro Software Inc. All rights reserved.